House for Sale
Contract Collapsed! Call Now for an Inspection
Property ID 1959960Warrawee is a name derived from the Aboriginal language and means "stop here" and that's exactly what you will want to do once you see the endless opportunities this family home has to offer. Sitting on 4180m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this country feel home boasts a picturesque outlook and is still so close to everything including shopping, several schooling options and only one kilometre to the M1.
The kids will love hand feeding the kookaburras that come right up to the back door, an experience city living cannot offer. Playing on their playground or in their very own cubby house sitting up high over the yard, they will feel like they are living a fairy tale.
This country home has a modern twist after being renovated and designed for the functionality that family living requires. Set up for dual living, with a separate living area, bathroom and kitchen at one end of the home. A luxurious main bedroom feels like you have your own separate wing with ensuite and walk-in robe. Down the hallway, you will find 2 more large bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside is an extension of the home with a massive 11 x 8m entertaining area, built with functionality in mind. Situated perfectly to coincide with the future swimming pool, your family will enjoy many hours in this space entertaining friends and relatives, relaxing or playing games with the kids.
The massive shed (or man cave) is set up for storage of absolutely everything, it's air-conditioned with lights and power and even has its own built-in bar! At the front of the shed, is a fully functioning home business/office, currently set-up as a family daycare centre.
Overlooking the wildlife and bird reserve at the back fence, living here is truly relaxed and peaceful, perfect for unwinding after work.
• 3 bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom
• Main bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room with air-conditioning
• New kitchens with stone benches
• Fully fenced yard with room for a pool
• Massive under cover entertaining area (11m x 8m) with natural wildlife reserve views
• Massive 23 x 9 m shed with 3 phase power and air-conditioning with room for bikes, tools, toys and more
• Home Business set up - currently used as a family daycare
• Bullnose verandas surround the home
• Playground and cubby house
• Beautifully presented and manicured gardens and lawns
• Plenty of parking for cars, boat, caravan, trailers
For more information, contact me today as this one will not last !
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.