House for Sale
Bring the Boat and the Large Family
Property ID 2012780This large family-friendly 4 bedrooms plus office home will greet you with a dramatic entrance offering a view through to the magnificent living area with soaring ceilings and complete with a fireplace, just imagine those cosy winter nights. But right now, the place to be is in the stunning inground pool or on the cool entertaining deck catching the breeze.
This luxurious family home, built with quality in mind, has more features than you can think of, including 4 bedrooms, a separate dedicated office, dedicated media room with wired surround sound speakers, separate children's retreat, three bathrooms, louvres throughout, ducted zoned air-conditioning and spacious open plan family areas which extend fully onto the undercover entertaining zone overlooking the pool. All you will want to do is entertain friends and family.
At the heart of the home is the chefs' kitchen, upgraded to include 900mm oven and gas cooktop, stunning glass splashback and stone bench tops complimented by a walk-in pantry and a large island bench with comfortable seating for four. There is even a filtered water tap for refreshing drinking water.
The master bedroom, is completely separate to the remaining bedrooms with its generous size and boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite with his and her basins. At the end of the home, the children have their own wing. A retreat which can be closed off and is surrounded by a bathroom and 3 additional bedrooms ensures the kids will always have their own space.
Just Some of the Features:
- 4 bedrooms upstairs, master with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring dual basins
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and a huge island bench
- Dining and Family room open fully onto the outdoor living area
- Separate children's wing with a retreat and storage
- Separate media room
- Separate office / 5th bedroom
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning plus wired speakers throughout for music
- 2 x Garden sheds
- Side access
- 756m2 block
- Inground pool surrounding by a beautiful timber deck
- Huge laundry
- Additional covered car/boat/trailer parking with electric gates
- Quick access to the M1 motorway for easy commuting
- Less than 5 minutes to Coomera Train Station and the new Westfield Coomera Town Centre
- Less than 10 minutes to state schools, 3 private schools and easy access to local shops and amenities
Features of 'Genesis' include:
* Exclusive access to $3.5 million Resident's Club
* Fully equipped gym, pool & function rooms
*Use of a business centre for meetings
*24/7 roaming security within the estate
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
This is a well-designed quality family home - the type of property that does not become available very often, so avoid disappointment and call me today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.