House for Sale
Spacious Family Retreat in Sought After Genesis
Property ID 1974346This perfectly designed Stylemaster home is ideal for families with the Master suite located at the front of the home along with a separate office. The dramatically wide hallway with high ceilings leads you into an enormous open plan living space with your choice of multiple layout options. At the heart of the home is the chefs' kitchen, upgraded to include 900mm oven and gas cooktop, 40mm stone bench tops featuring an oversized island bench providing additional seating and complimented by a huge walk-in butler's pantry with storage galore and room for an extra fridge, this kitchen is sure to impress.
All bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans and the master includes a large walk-in robe and ensuite. The remainder of the bedrooms are at the back of the home along with a children's retreat and family bathroom. A media room is also featured in this remarkable layout, which could also be used as a 5th bedroom, ensuring freedom for the whole family. The private outdoor entertaining area, is an extension of the living room, providing space for all of your friends and family to come and enjoy, making entertaining a breeze.
Just Some of the Remarkable Features:
- 4 bedrooms, including a large master with spacious W.I.R & ensuite featuring dual basins
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, butler's pantry (with room for an extra fridge) and 900mm gas cooking
- Dining and Family room open onto the outdoor living room
- Separate carpeted lounge/media room (currently used as a home gym, yes it's that big!) Could also be a 5th bedroom
- Separate office
- Children's retreat / rumpus room
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
- Spacious laundry
- Walk-in store room
- Low maintenance gardens and room for a pool
- Double lockup garage with storage
- Quick access to the M1 motorway for easy commuting
- Less than 5 minutes to Coomera Train Station and the upcoming Coomera Town Centre
- Less than 10 minutes to state schools, private schools and easy access to local shops and amenities
Features of 'Genesis' include:
* Exclusive access to $3.5 million Resident's Club
* Fully equipped gym, pool & function rooms
*Use of a business centre for meetings
*24/7 roaming security within the estate
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
This is an immaculately presented quality home - the type of property that does not become available very often, so avoid disappointment and call me today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.